Reevesey's recommended reading

Saturday 29 December 2007

Hello world - Dartford calling

Well, I have taken more time off this Christmas than any other year and feel great, I am seeking curtain hooks today to sort out the bedroom curtains but to no avail - I went to a popular curtain shop in Dartford, showed the nice lady the hooks I need replacement ones for and she said "whats that then" I left, it really didn't seem worth explaining.

I have eaten far too much chocolate and blame each and every person who bought me chocolate, you know who you are! However, New Years Day is the big no more chocolate (yes, Mark and Will I know you will eat any spare or offerings that come in after that date) back on the diet and start my exercise properly.

I want to lose 1.5 stone by May 1st 2008, and 2.5 stone by September 1st 2008 - a challenge indeed.

Christmas was fantastic, we saw baby Aaron at Nan's on the Sunday before Xmas, he is so gorgeous, but does seem to poo rather a lot, but generally he was as good as gold. We did spoil him somewhat but hey, whats the point of a gay uncle otherwise? Just my sister to breed now then, come on John and Jenny get on with it :-)

Saw Mum too, decorated her Christmas tree, she still has decorations from before I was born! Yes, that old, and they are still amazing today.

Lots of fantastic presents again this year including shoes, bag, PSP games, chocolate, sweets, more chocolate, DVDs etc etc.

Now begins the countdown though to my 40th birthday - as my Mum says, its just another day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails