Reevesey's recommended reading

Tuesday 30 December 2008

ASDA needs to sort itself out

Living at Western Harbour, Edinburgh with a brand new 24 hour ASDA on the doorstep I'm restricted to shopping there unless I'm prepared to travel.

Initially I thought ASDA was great, but, once you've been with a supermarket for five to six years you know what you can or can't recycle.

The majority of the plastic packaging that ASDA uses I have to put in the bin which goes to landfill which I have a massive issue with.

Only plastics with the numbers one or two in the recycling triangle can be recycled in Edinburgh - any number lower than that, or like in ASDA's case no number at all cannot be recycled because of what its made of.

ASDA (Walmart) pull your socks up!

But, for now its back to Tesco as I know I can recycle the majority of the plastic packaging there and that's what I agree with.
------------------

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails