Reevesey's recommended reading

Saturday 11 April 2009

Crown Prosecution Service and the £250 bonus

I really cannot believe I've just heard on BBC Breakfast that Crown Prosecution staff in London are getting a £250 bonus.

Why, I hear you ask?

Because the staff in London made it into work in February in the heavy snow.

Come on, this is outrageous.

I'm sorry it snowed heavy but these people already get paid to go to work why do the CPS staff deserve a bonus because they got to work in the snow?

What about the nurses, teachers, shop workers, office workers, police staff, fire fighters, ambulance staff etc etc

Some of these are essential people to be at work - I think the Crown Prosecution Service are out of order and should cancel these bonuses!
------------------

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails