Reevesey's recommended reading

Thursday 2 July 2009

Nottinghamshire Police in animal cruelty shock

Just realising via friends on Twitter and Facebook that Nottinghamshire Police have killed 2 of their dogs by allowing them to boil to death in effect.

Left in a police car with no ventilation!

I will be wrirting to the Chief Constable to urge the officer or officers concerned to be arrested and charged with animal neglect and cruelty.

We must all act to ensure there is no cover up - this is absolutely bloody appalling.

Shame on them!
------------------

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so awful - there is no excuse for that. It's not as if they didn't know it was hot.

And there's me, taking the bunnies into the house in the middle of the day and changing their water every couple of hours cos I was petrified they would get too hot. Maybe going too far, but I know which side I'd rather err on.

Related Posts with Thumbnails