Reevesey's recommended reading

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Day two of new diet/exercise regime

A great day, I haven't yet managed the 2 litres of water, I am approaching the 1.5 litres mark so for me a major advancement.

Managed the breakfast, snack, lunch, snack then dinner of gammon, spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes and a fried egg.

Breakfast tomorrow will once again be the 3 egg omelette with mushrooms and tomatoes followed by a banana.

The mid morning snack will be 300g of water melon with three slices of parma ham.

Lunch will be the same as today, chicken, bacon, Parmesan, sunflower seeds, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and lettuce.

Dinner will be cod, broccoli, carrots and peas.

I will also be doing a gym session plus badminton tomorrow!

1 comment:

SusanG said...

Joined the fitness gang?

You will find the water consumption easier with the gym - I drink at least 1.5l during and after the gym....

Related Posts with Thumbnails